International Graduate Center (IGC): Inspired by Diversity
International Graduate Center (IGC) is part of the Hochschule Bremen – University of Applied Sciences, a German state university that enjoys a tradition of more than 100 years. Located in the heart of the Hanseatic city of Bremen, IGC is right next to all the city’s historical sights.
For applicants with a first university degree, IGC offers a wide range of full-time MBA and Master programs in the area of international and European business and management. All full-time courses are taught entirely in English and prepare students for their future leadership tasks.
Many of IGC´s lecturers come from the management of top companies in Europe and provide students with an insight into different companies and fields of business. In addition, IGC is part of the International Business School Alliance (IBSA) with six partner universities (located in USA, UK, Spain, France, Russia and Germany) that together offer a unique dual degree MBA program.
As a graduate school of a German state university, IGC education standards are also governed by the German Framework Act for Higher Education with quality assurance through the Accreditation Council.
Furthermore, IGC is distinguished by its friendly-welcoming atmosphere. IGC´s International Student Assistance (ISA) helps prospective students to find accommodation, provides support with visa application, clarifies insurance queries and gives advice for dealing with authorities both at home and abroad.
All these aspects make IGC the successful establishment and brand it is today. Please, feel free to contact IGC if you need further information by sending an e-mail to
or visit our website:
Truly international – Study at ESB Business School!
Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University! We are located in a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies. More than 120 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University. Our programmes are top-ranked and we are international accredited by AACSB.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.com.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- Internationales Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen - Operations (German and English)
- Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen – Sustainable Production and Business (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- Global Management and Digital Competencies (English)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Purchasing Management – part time (English)
- International Management Full Time (English)
- International Management Part Time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management. For military officers and professionals. (German and English)
MBA International Business Consulting at Offenburg University
(Black Forest Business School), Germany
Enhance your career with a 15-month fast track MBA. Our practice-oriented and innovative teaching methods — applied through case studies and real-world scenarios — will prepare you for a leading position in Germany and worldwide. Are you aspiring toward a career in external or in-house business consulting or a management position in logistics, production, or marketing? While IBC remains one of only a few programs in Germany that focuses on consulting, our curriculum allows for professional flexibility and in turn excellent job prospects. Our lecturers' expertise, individual supervision in small-sized classes, an international learning environment and workshops on social, cultural, and communication skills will support your personal growth.
- bachelor’s degree
- minimum two years of professional experience
- English Language Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, APIEL)
- letters of recommendation
- APS certificate (only for applicants from China and Vietnam)
Application deadline: July 15th
Total fees: EUR 11,252
Language of instruction: English
For more information: www.mba-ibc.com
Study at Bavaria’s most Pioneering University of Applied Science
Welcome to the Deggendorf Institute of Technology, Bavaria’s most rapidly expanding University of Applied Sciences, where 30% of our total student population of 8000 represent 100 nationalities from around the globe. Our flagship campus in Deggendorf and the European Campus Rottal-Inn in Pfarrkirchen are perfect learning equipped with great facilities and individual support services that we believe are outstanding.
Choose to study in English or German for your bachelor or master studies. Our smaller teaching campus, the European Campus Rottal-Inn, is the only campus in Bavaria that teaches all courses exclusively in English. All courses are hands-on with practical elements trained in our campus science labs and workshops. You will have opportunities to gain earn credits through exchange semesters or double-degree studies at one of our 190 global partner universities.
All programmes are designed around the needs of global commerce. Undergraduate degrees include a compulsory internship, completed either locally or abroad. Join in one of the many practical workshops organized by us to help you prepare for the work place and achieve your professional goals. More than 500 companies cooperate with our university to offer internship placements and graduate-level positions.
We are located in a relaxed urban environment surrounded by a stunning natural landscape where you can enjoy many leisure activities. The surrounding Bavarian Forest is breath taking and as Germany’s oldest National Park its’ beauty is well known. We consider a great lifestyle to be an important factor for your well-being as our student: join in one of the many events, clubs or sports on offer (we are German university football and volleyball champions).
We are dedicated to our students, let us inspire you too!
Find out more https://www.th-deg.de/en/study-with-us.
Preparation for Bachelor, Master and Vocational trainingYou are finishing your high school or Bachelor soon?
You want to continue your education in Germany?
You don´t meet some requirements yet?
We got your back!
Only Fulda University of Applied Sciences´ Pre-College and Pre-Study programmes prepare you to study Bachelor´s and Master´s programmes or to pursue a vocational training. Participants can
- choose academic and practical courses in various study programmes
- acquire and improve German language skills on different levels
- get introduced into living, studying and working in Germany
Choose Pre-College Fulda
- if you want to do your Bachelor´s or a vocational training in Germany
- if you have no direct university entrance qualification to study in Germany
- if your German level is B1 or higher
Choose Pre-Study for Internationals
- if you want to do your Bachelor´s or Master´s programme in Germany
- if you have a direct university entrance qualification to study in Germany
- even if you don´t speak any German yet
Fulda University of Applied Sciences, located in the centre of Germany, is a practice-oriented university with an international profile and a strong focus on applied research. It is the first university of applied sciences in Germany with the independent right to confer the doctorate.