Preparation for Bachelor, Master and Vocational training
Only Fulda University of Applied Sciences´ Pre-College and Pre-Study programmes prepare you to study Bachelor´s and Master´s programmes or to pursue a vocational training.
- choose academic and practical courses in various study programmes
- acquire and improve German language skills on different levels
- get introduced into living, studying and working in Germany
Choose Pre-College Fulda
- if you want to do your Bachelor´s or a vocational training in Germany
- if you have no direct university entrance qualification to study in Germany
- if your German level is B1 or higher
Choose Pre-Study for Internationals
- if you want to do your Bachelor´s or Master´s programme in Germany
- if you have a direct university entrance qualification to study in Germany
- even if you don´t speak any German yet
Fulda University of Applied Sciences, located in the centre of Germany, is a practice-oriented university with an international profile and a strong focus on applied research. It is the first university of applied sciences in Germany with the independent right to confer the doctorate.
Visit https://www.hs-fulda.de/en/international/international-office/preparatory-programmes for further information.
Cutting-Edge Master’s Programmes in Computer Science and Mathematics
Get your M.Sc. degree from one of the world’s best young universities. Study at Germany’s most beautiful campus and enjoy the benefits of living in the thriving economy of Bavaria, the heart of Europe’s high-tech industries.
The University of Passau is an outstanding research university, rated among the best 20% of universities worldwide in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2020. As a Bavarian state university, we charge no tuition fees.
Our excellent academic reputation attracts students and academics from about 100 countries to the University’s bright, modern campus located in the city centre. Passau is not just famous for its historical Old Town, it also boasts a vibrant start-up scene and a number of internationally successful high-tech companies.
Launch your career with one of our state-of-the-art Master of Science degrees in Computer Science, Computational Mathematics or, coming soon, Artificial Intelligence Engineering and Sustainable Computing.
The Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics enjoys an excellent international reputation for the quality of its research and teaching. Distinctly global in outlook, all master’s programmes can be completed entirely in English.
Apply free of charge and directly at the University of Passau (no need to go through uni-assist). Learn more and join our webinar on 9 November 2020!
Study in Berlin - MBA & International Master’s Programmes
Study management in English. Improve your leadership skills. Gain digital know-how. Become part of an international student body. Benefit from many corporate activities, valuable career consultation and coaching. Discover Berlin - Germany’s startup hub, low cost of living, culturally rich and colourful.
- Elective Modules: International Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Digital Business Leadership, International Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Doing Business in the USA, etc.
- International Study Visits: USA, Asia, Europe
- Full-time (15 months), part-time (24 months, please check visa regulations)
M.Sc. International Business Management
- Specialise in: International Management or Digital Business Management and Leadership
- Partner universities e.g. Kingston University London
- Full-time (15 months)
M.Sc. Business Management – Digital Business Management (100 % online)
- Specialise in: Digital Business Management with a start-up and a corporate focus
- All courses are taught online with asynchronous und synchronous elements
- Part-time (24 months)
M.A. Chinese-European Economics and Business Studies
- Provides fundamental insights into the economic development and economy of China and Europe
- Includes Chinese + German language courses and an exchange semester to China (SWUFE)
- Full-time (24 months)
Get in touch and give your career a new drive:
„Advanced Quantum Physics“ International Master’s program at TUK – TU Kaiserslautern
Lasers, microprocessors, and smartphones – they all work thanks to quantum mechanics. New technologies come from new understanding of quantum phenomena, and new understanding comes from research; tomorrow’s new quantum technologies will come from learning today.
Explore the quantum world
Are you also fascinated with surprising and counter-intuitive phenomena of quantum physics? Our Master's will let you explore the full width and depth of such quantum effects in theory as well as in our state-of-the-art laboratories.
The Master’s program profile “Advanced Quantum Physics”
Discover the modern science of matter and energy on atomic and sub-atomic scales, at one of the leading German research departments. Gain theoretical understanding and experimental expertise in state-of-the-art techniques and technology. Work with leading researchers from all over the world and learn from award-winning teachers. Relax by hiking in the Palatinate forest—or taking day trips to great European cities.
Be part of cutting edge research and technology
Excellence in both research and teaching: three flagship programs of the German Science Foundation are complemented by award-winning lecturing. The department of physics has a strong team spirit: Faculty mentors and teachers have open doors. Students can come right in and work directly with their professors. Furthermore, the physicists collaborate with associated research institutes and local high-tech companies.
Smart living in KL
Live smart! Kaiserslautern sits on the edge of the great Palatinate Forest, with hundreds of kilometers of hiking and bike trails. At the same time major cities are within easy reach by German rail— Paris is less than three hours away. Kaiserslautern itself has the cafés and concerts of a European city, and our affordable student housing is close to both campus and downtown. Moreover, students can enjoy a wide range of on-campus leisure and sports facilities.
The TU Kaiserslautern (TUK) is a top-ranked German research-oriented university (First Place among 196 international universities in 11 categories, such as Support Services, Arrival, Living Cost in the International Student Barometer 2016; top ranked among the worldwide 150 universities under 50 years old, Times Higher Education Ranking 2016).
Merit-based scholarships covering all living expenses are awarded for excellent applicants that show outstanding passion for quantum science and technology.
for winter term starting on October 1st:
April 30 (if you require a visa for Germany), else July 15
for summer term starting on April 1st:
October 31st (if you require a visa for Germany), else January 15
Bachelor degree or equivalent in physics
English language proficiency
Apply and get all the details
Get in touch
TU Kaiserslautern - Department of International Affairs
Gottlieb-Daimler-Straße 47, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Truly international – Study at ESB Business School!
Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University! We are located in Baden-Wuerttemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies, giving our degree programmes real practical relevance. More than 120 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business management and business engineering in German and/or English.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.comor our social media accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- Internationales Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen – Operations (English and German)
- Production Management (German and English 70:30)
- Global Management and Digital Competencies (English)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Purchasing Management – part time (English)
- International Management full time (English)
- International Management part time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management for military officers and professionals (German and English)
OTH Amberg-Weiden: Study@ItsBest
You are looking for future-oriented study programs?
OTH Amberg-Weiden combines cutting-edge study programs with the feel@home atmosphere reserved for small, exquisite schools.
Choose from a number of bachelor programs such as Artificial Intelligence, Digital Business, Patent Engineering, Medical Technology, Geoinformatics & Land Management, Motorsport Engineering, Media Technology & Production, or Energy Efficiency, to name a few.
Earn a second-level degree in one of our consecutive master programs, for example in Applied Research in Engineering Sciences, Information Technology & Automation, Digital Entrepreneurship, Environmental Technology or Intercultural Business & Technology Management.
Boost your career by benefiting from our close ties to industry partners, extra-curricular courses, excursions, and company visits.
Enjoy our extra-curricular activities, university sports programmes and excursions as well as the vibrant campus life.
What we offer…
- 26 bachelor programs, one of which – International Business – is taught in English;
- 13 master programs, one of which – International Management and Sustainability – is taught in English;
- A very good student-professor-ratio – our professors know their students personally and encourage them to maximize their career opportunities; Multiple student support facilities make sure you settle in well.
- Safe location, with the Bavarian cities of Munich, Regensburg and Nuremberg in short distance, and affordable newly built and furnished student accommodation.
- We don’t charge any tuition fees for our programs.
We look forward to welcoming you to OTH Amberg-Weiden!
For further information: https://www.oth-aw.de/en/home/