Baden-Württemberg Universities Meet the World 2021
Navigating New Frontiers of Internationalization Together
March 3 and 4, 2021
Join our virtual event to connect with universities from Baden-Württemberg,
the Southwest of Germany!
- Virtual Exchange
- Internationalization at Home
- International University Partnerships
- Sustainability in International Higher Education
Participate in interactive sessions hosted by universities from Baden-Württemberg and partner institutions and get insights from our panels. You can schedule individual meetings prior to the event.
Learn more about the program and register here - https://www.bw-i.de/veranstaltungen/event/baden-wuerttemberg-universities-meet-the-world-2021-navigating-new-frontiers-of-internationalization-together
Your participation is free of charge.We look forward to seeing you at Baden-Württemberg Universities Meet the World 2021!
Study M. Sc. in Production, Mobility, Energy, Finance or IT (in Germany in English!)
The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is one of the top German research universities in Engineering. Did you know the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management, the Technology Business School of the KIT?
All six Master of Science programs provide high-quality education in an international environment with a high level of service.
- Energy Engineering & Management: Future Energy Systems & Technologies
- Financial Engineering: Data Science, Machine Learning and Financial Technology
- Information Systems Engineering & Management: Digital Transformation of Products, Services, Processes & Organizations
- Mobility Systems Engineering & Management: E-Mobility, Autonomous Driving & Systems Engineering
- Management of Product Development: ASD – Agile Systems Design
- Production & Operations Management: Global Production, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
The unique combination of engineering expertise with management know-how qualifies ambitious engineers and computer scientists for leading positions in the industry.
Come to Karlsruhe, Germany!
Karlsruhe is in the heart of Europe. That makes it easy to explore Europe. It is Germany’s Tech-Capital and a vivid place with the second most hours of sunshine in Germany and a large number of students from six higher education institutions.
Keyfacts of the Executive Master´s Programs
- Format: English-speaking, two-week modules in-class in Karlsruhe (or due to COVID-19 online or in a hybrid format.)
- Start date: October 2021 with a duration of 4 semesters
- Tuition fees per semester: 7,500.00 EUR (unfortunately, we do not offer scholarships)
- Application: Rolling application process. We suggest submitting your application by June for a start in October.
- Admission Requirements: First academic degree in a relevant subject, minimum of 1 - 2 years of professional experience in the specific field, English Qualification
MBA International Management at Pforzheim University
• Full-time MBA
• 21 months/16 months (business graduates only)
• Language: English
• AACSB accredited
• 3.950 €/semester
• For September: June 15 / July 31 (if no visa needed)
• For March (business graduates only): December 15 / January 31 (if no visa needed)
• Rolling application
Esslingen – In the heart of the German automotive and engineering industry
“It gave me a new perspective on the business world…one of the best experiences I have ever had”
-Rahima Jakoob, Esslingen MBA, Customer Success Lead DAIMLER, 2020
"The alumni network and the close link with the companies in the Neckar Valley provided many valuable insights into the newest developments."
-Fiona van Petegem, MBA 2016, Project Engineer
THE ESSLINGEN MBA: YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
Our MBA is designed for bachelor graduates from STEM subjects with management ambitions. It enhances your technical skills with a wide range of managerial and cross-disciplinary knowledge.
It takes a focused approach to Industrial Management where you will will select one of 3 major industry disciplines:
- General Management
- Sustainable Production & Technology
- Digital Transformation
The close relationship of the Esslingen MBA to the industry enables you to apply the theory you learn in the classroom to real-life situations in industrial companies. Courses include lectures, workshops and team projects: hands-on learning activities include company visits and real case studies. In addition, you have the opportunity to specialise your choice of management area during your mandatory master's thesis in the industry. Personal coaching seminars assist you to hone your business etiquette.
Graduate School, Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Flandernstrasse 101, 73732 Esslingen, Germany
Copyright: Hochschule Esslingen
Apply now for the Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut in Saarbrücken, Germany
Students from 30 nations. Excellence in European and International Law. Internationally renowned lecturers. Soft skills, moot courts, an international network of alumni. We are prepared for hybrid teaching in classroom and online scenarios. Apply now and meet the world at the Europa-Institut!
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Six modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-6 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution, European and International Protection of Human Rights and IT Law
- Prepared for hybrid teaching in classrooms and online
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 5,600 Euro (2,800 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2021
More information on the program and admission criteria can be found here
OTH Amberg-Weiden: Study@ItsBest
You are looking for future-oriented study programs?
OTH Amberg-Weiden combines cutting-edge study programs with the feel@home atmosphere reserved for small, exquisite schools.
Choose from a number of bachelor programs such as International Artificial Intelligence, Digital Business, Engineering Education, Patent Engineering, Medical Technology, Geoinformatics & Land Management, Motorsport Engineering, Media Technology & Production, or Energy Efficiency, to name a few.
Earn a second-level degree in one of our consecutive master programs, for example in Applied Research in Engineering Sciences, Information Technology & Automation, Digital Entrepreneurship, Environmental Technology, Intercultural Business & Technology Management, or International Management & Sustainability.
Boost your career by benefiting from our close ties to industry partners, extra-curricular courses, excursions, and company visits.
Enjoy our extra-curricular activities, university sports programmes and excursions as well as the vibrant campus life.
What we offer…
- 26 bachelor programs, one of which – International Business – is taught in English;
- 17master programs, one of which – International Management and Sustainability – is taught in English;
- prepareING – a one or two semester orientation to find the best study program for you;
- A very good student-professor-ratio – our professors know their students personally and encourage them to maximize their career opportunities;
- Perfect student support through administrative facilities, such as the International Office, the Student Affairs Office, the Center for Gender and Diversity, the Language Center, the 24-Hour Library, the Council of Student Representation and our Industry Network;
- We don’t charge any tuition fees for our programs.
Get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you to OTH Amberg-Weiden!
Light Up Your Life! Study Optics & Photonics!
Light Up Your Life! Study Optics & Photonics! The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP), Graduate School at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in Germany, provides both multidisciplinary Master and Doctorate Programs in English.
The educational concept is designed to qualify students with a background in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or Biology for accelerated careers at world leading academic institutions and in high-technology industries.
Students benefit from cooperation with the Optics industry. Partnerships with global corporations such as ZEISS, BOSCH, and Polytec, as well as with small and medium-sized enterprises facilitate their first career steps for those who are heading towards the industry. Furthermore, KSOP provides its students with additional career training, networking events, free language courses and state of the art labs.
To ensure that KSOP attracts only the very best international students, regardless of financial circumstance, the institution also offers financial assistance and support. Outstanding candidates can receive fully funded or partial scholarships.
By now, more than 700 Master and Ph.D. students and alumni from 40 different countries are part of KSOP. Our alumni now work as application engineers, software developer or in the field of quality management, 3D printing, AI, optical design and more!
Apply until April 30 for the intake of 2021!
Contact and information:
Truly international – Study at ESB Business School!
Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University! We are located in a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies. More than 120 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University. Our programmes are top-ranked and we are international accredited by AACSB.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.com
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- Internationales Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen - Operations (German and English)
- Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen – Sustainable Production and Business (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- Global Management and Digital Competencies (English)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Purchasing Management – part time (English)
- International Management Full Time (English)
- International Management Part Time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management. For military officers and professionals. (German and English)
Technology Management at the NIT + Engineering or Natural Sciences at the TUHH
At the NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management in Hamburg, Germany, you will learn how to deal responsibly with management tasks. Our English language MBA program in Technology Management prepares you for the demands of a rapidly changing work environment. The modular course content enables you to study in part-time.
Technology Management at the NIT + Engineering or Natural Sciences at the TUHH
When you choose the Double Master option you will graduate with two Master degrees. And this is how it works: You enroll in an engineering or scientific master program of your choice at the Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH) and combine it with an MBA in Technology Management at the NIT. With this combination, your skills will be in high demand as you will be able to combine technical know-how with a secure feeling for management in an international and agile market.
Study part-time with fellow students from around the world
The MBA program is divided into modules that take place on Friday evenings and weekends. This allows you to complete your studies on a part-time basis while you are working or pursuing your doctorate. Our international community of students and lecturers creates an intercultural atmosphere. Another advantage is our accommodation on campus as well as our various industry scholarships, which we offer together with our well-known partner companies such as IBM or NXP.
Apply at the NIT and become part of our international commuNITy!
For further information visit www.nithh.de/study